Friday, June 4, 2010

Footnote.

I've noticed that I have more energy today, insomuch as I'm about to clean the entire upstairs level, aside from my brother's dungeon. When taking the Greens+ mix, I'd have a bunch of energy for a couple hours, then not so much. Today is more neutral, and consistently somewhat energetic, so I think I'm going to back out on the Greens+, for now at least. I'd rather get the real vitamins and minerals in natural places, not a mix. Eeeee...


A heartbreaking footnote, to me, is also that PHIL 202 (philosophy of peace) and PHIL 204 (life, death, and meaning) aren't being offered next year. Darn it! I was actually so, so excited for both of these. However, I'm still taking epistemology and metaphysics, ethics, existentialism, and drug wars and cultures in 20th century north america. I'll see my way through this one. I'm a little bummed, but why dwell? Accept, and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment