Friday, June 4, 2010

Brunch.


1. 1 pineapple slice
2. 4-6 apple slices
3. 4-6 mango slices
4. Splash of orange juice
5. Splash of water

And to compliment, I made a collard greens salad with onions, almonds, and raw beets. If a vegetable were to take over the world, it'd be the beet. It leaves SUCH a trail.

I tried to make a smoothie with the Greens+ in it, but it totally took over the taste and I had to throw it out. It was definite garbage. Today I am feeling okay. Less dizzy and no head ache, and I have some energy. I haven't eliminated much, which sort of doesn't make sense. And I feel like I'm gaining weight instead of losing it. The purpose wasn't to lose weight at all, but if anything I should be losing weight. I guess it's because of the lack of elimination. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment